Thursday, November 3, 2011

more slowly with DMSA

 
I'd go more slowly with DMSA.  A lot of how a person reacts is based on how toxic they are and how high their levels are plus, how well their system can handle it.  I got sick for 11 days just off the dose reqired to take the heavy metals test.  I'm still not taking it.  I'm taking a more gentle approach using PorphyraZyme.  I will eventually go back to DMSA but I have to get my immune system up and running first and my body better able to handle it.

Just be aware, it can make you sick.  So can ALA....  If your levels are high and your body is worn out... so if you try it, watch for signs and heed them.

Karen Tressler


Karen,

Thanks, I'm holding off on this one for now.  I need to get through the gf diet first and maybe look into the yeast issue a little more.

Belinda
__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment