Tuesday, November 1, 2011

about having to be GF/CF for a week

 
I go along for about 2 weeks eating fine and then all the sudden I get down and out about having to be GF/CF for about a week and then I am on the up swing again. I am wondering if it's the looming holiday season? Or is this just normal in adjusting to the lifestyle I have to live? I've been GF since the end of May (never cheated) and had been pretty much CF for about 10+ years (eating a tiny bit of dairy here and there).

I started reading the Living Without magazine today that a friend sent to me and that perked me up some today. I miss not being able to just grab something, I don't like to plan ahead. My dh polished off the chicken and dumplings that I had planned for a few meals and all the sudden it was gone   :O(  So I feel like I am at square one again. I did find a recipe that was pretty good last night on allrecipes.com  I will post that next.

Moe

Your not alone, my down swings happen when I am stressed, angry, or too busy and don’t plan well.  Which happens quite often.  I was so mad after the bread episode today that I just about stopped at McDonalds and yes darn it I wanted something I knew was gonna knock me flat, I guess kind of like self mutilation, it feels good and it’s a way to deal with things but you pay for it later.   Anyway I didn’t but I did come home and have way to much leftovers but at least it was allergy free for me.  Even though I lost, I won because tomorrow I will just be fatter not sicker.

We live each day like it is brand new, that’s the only way we can.

Theresa G

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment