Thursday, November 3, 2011

I just wanted to give a quick update on Vania

 
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give a quick update on Vania. On Monday night, I rushed her to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital in Nashville. She was refusing to eat and drink.. and she started doing some things that weren't normal for her. She's been in the hospital since then. I've been staying with her. We would appreciate you prayers. Both Rob and I have strep throat and I exposed Vania (I'm on antibiotics). The doctors are treating her for the strep throat. We won't be able to leave the hospital until Vania eats and drinks. For those of you familiar with her autism, she has completely regressed. She's still walking, but not doing anything else. I will be sporatic in checking my email. I do have a computer in Vania's room, but it's VERY slow...


Renee Wohlfarth
(Celiac Disease, Raynuad's syndrome. adrenal fatigue, thyroid issues, Multiple food allergies. Gluten free, corn free, soy free since October 2006. Casein free since July 2011, SCD September 15, 2011)

Happily married to Rob for 17 years. Mom to three wonderful daughters, Deanna, Lucretia, and Vania.

There's never a dull moment in the Wohlfarth house...
Earning my Master's Degree in Life...
__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment