Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I love flax crackers

 

I love flax crackers. It's simply flax in a bowl and add a touch of water, drop by drop until it makes a dough. Then I wet my fingers and spread dough onto a silpat in a nice even layer, as thin as possible. Then microwave a few minutes. Depends on how much dough there is. I break into odd shapes and use for onion dip made with onion soup mix and plain yogurt.

I also offer cheese dip and carrots, celery and broccoli to dip into cheese.

Then there are also ham and turkey rollups. Lunch meat spread with cream cheese. I mix mustard with cream cheese for the ham ones. Then spread onto ham or turkey slice and roll. Then cut into slices and serve with tooth picks.

You can also do meatballs in any type of sauce you choose.

You can also make a meringue and add cheese if you want savory or cream cheese and cinnamon if you want sweet. Don't forget to add sweetener...lol.

I personally love jalapeno's filled with cream cheese and wrapped with a slice of bacon and baked. They are awesome.

You can make sausage balls like on the bisquick box but use carbquick instead.

There is also a recipe for almond thins and a recipe for a chicken cracker somewhere online that are low carb. The almond thins are great!!!

 
Mona in TX cup

No comments:

Post a Comment