Thursday, November 3, 2011

Left-Over Hamburger Buns

 

Make a garlic butter and spread on buns. Sprinkle on some mozzerela cheese. Bake @ 350* until cheese is melted. Serve with heated red sauce. ( we call these Italian Dunkers). Little toaster ovens are perfect for these. Doesnt' matter if you do it weekly for bread heals, buns etc ~ or with frozen breads. 

For French Toast I beat 3 eggs with 1 cup milk and add vanilla or cinnamon. Dip stale breads and lay on griddle, flip to other side when it begins to brown. That's it!! 

For the garlic bread! I haven't done that with buns, but I might now! I would butter and then put the buns back together and flash freeze before tossing into zip bags so they keep their shape. 
  
"As I was eating a frozen store bought waffle for breakfast, I thought about making french toast out of the less thick bottom bun.  Do you think this would work?  Does anyone have a great T&T french toast recipe?  Everytime I make it, it turns out bad!  I think I need a new recipe!  :)" 

Amanda Maggi 
 ~To Thine Ownself Be True~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment